For Valentine’s Day this year we celebrated with breakfast for dinner, starring these darling heart-shaped waffles. My husband is the traditional meat-and-potatoes type of guy, so I was nervous about deviating from the norm. I took a leap of faith because I kept thinking about warm, golden-brown waffles covered in melted butter and homemade maple syrup.
Putting a little spin on the traditional Valentine’s Day dinner was a huge success. I used my heart-shaped waffle maker to create these light and fluffy, and upped the breakfast/dinner ante with brown sugar bacon (the perfect combination of salty and sweet) and a spinach and sun-dried tomato frittata, plus seasonal fruit. The romantic shape of my waffles was the perfect touch I needed to make our breakfast-dinner unforgettable.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletebut does this site work
DeleteThis like it!❤️🩹
DeleteGood job 🤍
Like it
ReplyDeletehi this where I'm going to write a blog
Deleteback
to you and I raelly like your post
Cảm ơn chủ thớt. Hình rất đẹp. treo chan may giu duoc bao lau
ReplyDeletebozo0oo
Deletehttp://cookie.kiev.ua
ReplyDelete...
DeleteA free online dating service for singles looking to meet their special someone, ... found true love and successful relationships through online free dating sites. Get more info http://www.truelovv.com
ReplyDeleteI never thought I would be thinking of this bull shit but enough is enough you’ll feel the pain inside my heart
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deleteoh my
ReplyDeleteTrue love is naver be end. It run ever and ever.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the nice post.
Awesome
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteMy husband is the traditional meat-and-potatoes type of guy, so I was nervous about deviating from the norm. I took a leap of faith because I kept thinking about warm, golden-brown waffles covered in melted butter and homemade maple syrup.Putting a little spin on the traditional Valentine’s Day dinner was a huge success.In this way love day will be ignored because there are many enchanting people in the life of .....http://onedaytop.com/horrible-secret-behind-one-90s-best-pop-songs/
واو يشبه الوافل
ReplyDeleteYum,Yum,Yummy
ReplyDeleteDelicious
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDelicious
ReplyDeleteplease anyone follow me
ReplyDeleteTinggTinggakomentar
ReplyDeleteMÜKEMMEL
ReplyDeleteSaya Suka :v /
ReplyDeleteWOW ...delicious
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT
Thank so much! criar hotmail
ReplyDeleteSounds Great..
Deletewww.trickbuz.com
ReplyDeletewww.trickbuz.com
ReplyDeleteenyenidiziler.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletetvdebugunnelervar.blogspot.com
Great post. Thanks for sharing WINDOWS XP PRODUCT KEY FREE 2018
ReplyDeleteMst too
ReplyDeletewww.amashiekh-naat.youtube.com
ReplyDeleteThis is so yummy!
ReplyDeleteI would love to have a taste.
พนันบอลดีสุด บริการการเดิมพันครบวงจรกับการบริการผ่านระบบออนไลน์สุดทันสมัยซึ่งเราอยากจะแนะนำให้คุณรู้จักกับ พนันบอลดีสุด เว็บพนันออนไลน์ชื่อดังที่ให้บริการเดิมพันครบวงจรมีบริการที่น่าสนใจหลากหลายรูปแบบอาทิเช่น กีฬาออนไลน์,คาสิโนออนไลน์,เกมส์ออนไลน์,หวยออนไลน์ ทั้งหมดรวมอยู่ใน พนันบอลดีสุด
ReplyDeleteพนันบอลดีสุด ที่เป็นอันดับ 1 ด้านเกมคาสิโน โดยเปิดให้บริการเกมเดิมพันกีฬาทุกประเภท ไม่ว่าจะเป็น ฟุตบอล, บาสเกตบอล, อเมริกันฟุตบอล, มวย, เทนสิน, และอื่นๆอีกมากมาย
ReplyDeleteraiya exam
ReplyDeleteI love the design of this blog, i am planning to update my websiteGym Quotes to this template design.
ReplyDeleteThanks :-)
awesome
ReplyDeleteso sweet.. plz go and check my work
ReplyDeletenice themes
ReplyDeleteLike
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this wonderful information. Your blog post looks really good I love it so much I will be back for more. thanks.
ReplyDelete%100 High quality counterfiet banknote for sell Online
so sweet...i like this..
ReplyDeleteWho enjoy in 2020
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThis is a very nice blog to me and very helpful for me my work thanks.
Midnight cake delivery in Hyderabad https://bit.ly/38F2evX
My name is Darci Lyne. This is a very happy day of my life thanks to the help that Dr. .nosakhare has given me to help me recover my ex-husband with his spell of love and magic. I was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating and looking for a divorce, but when I came across Dr..nosakhare email on the internet about how he has helped so many people get their ex back and help fix the relationship and make people happy in their relationship. I explained my situation and then I sought his help, but to my greatest surprise, he told me that he would help me with my case and that I am now celebrating because my husband has totally changed for the better. He always wants to be by my side and can not do anything without my present. I am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. I will continue to testify on the Internet because Dr..nosakhare is a true spell caster. NEED HELP? CONTACT
ReplyDelete-Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
you can also add him on Whats-app: +2349083639501
He is the only answer to your problem and makes you feel happy in your relationship. And it is also perfect in your relationship.
you want your ex back?
want a love spell for a new lover?
Childless problem solution?
Financial problem solution?
Weak Erection & Quick Ejaculation?
the solution to sickness and diseases of the body
All type of problem solution by astrology?
Divorce problem solution?
Look fag come out and stop hiding behind the computer if your talking to my lady let it be known fag
Deletenice
ReplyDeleteYou can even have live updates. Have speediest SattaMatka Results essentially on your portable. Satta fix jodi. You'll have the option to try and have refreshes for Madhur Matka, City Matka, RajdhaniMatka, Time Bazar, city Mail just while not exertion any very problems. This recognized stage is here to frame you have the sole aptitude.
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeletegood
ReplyDeleteHello Friends :) any Scorpio in here? visit us here
ReplyDeletehttps://scorpiology.blogspot.com/
or here for all other Signs
https://all-about-zodiac-signs.blogspot.com/
Sounds delicious, I love me some "Brinner"
ReplyDeleteguest posting
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeletesupper
ReplyDeleteGreat
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePlease link to my website 😘 https://www.tveni.com/
ReplyDeleteExplore the latest trends in women's watches at ValueBox, where elegance meets affordability. Find your perfect timepiece today!
ReplyDeleteRevitalize your hair with the best Hair Treatment available at Colourway.pk!
ReplyDeleteGet glowing skin with Janssen Scrub 200ml from Giftpoint.com.pk!
ReplyDeleteI love how this post breaks down the essentials of women Fashion’s Watch. WomeThe tips on pairing accessories with outfits are particularly helpful. Thank you for sharing such valuable advice!
ReplyDeleteUpgrade your wardrobe with the latest men's clothes available at ValueBox. Shop now for stylish and affordable options!
ReplyDeleteExplore the latest trends in women's fashion at ValueBox, where style meets affordability. Shop the newest arrivals today!
ReplyDeleteComplete your look with stylish women's accessories from ValueBox. Find the perfect finishing touches for any outfit!
ReplyDeleteDiscover the top women's fashion brands at ValueBox, where you can find the latest trends and stylish collections for every occasion.
ReplyDeleteIt's a wonderful concept for those who love the comfort and simplicity of breakfast but want the heartiness of dinner.
ReplyDeleteDigital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
I absolutely loved this article! The concept of breakfast for dinner is such a delightful twist that brings comfort and nostalgia to the table. Your suggestions for creative combinations and delicious recipes are inspiring! I can’t wait to try the pancake stack with savory toppings. Thanks for sharing these tasty ideas
ReplyDeleteDigital Marketing Course In Ameerpet
yea
ReplyDeleteCitygate Accountant is a reliable firm for anyone looking for professional Accountants In Essex. They offer clear advice, accurate tax support, and dependable accounting services for individuals and businesses. A knowledgeable team that understands local needs and helps clients stay compliant while saving time and money.
ReplyDeleteAir Conditioning Service offers quick and dependable help when you need an Emergency Electrician in Windsor. From sudden power outages to urgent electrical faults, our experienced team delivers safe and professional solutions for homes and businesses you can rely on.
ReplyDeleteHB Planning Services provides professional support for House Extension Plans in Kent, offering clear drawings and planning compliant designs. Their experienced team focuses on practical layouts and smooth approvals, helping homeowners extend their properties with confidence and long term value.
ReplyDeleteGreat insights about local travel services. I highly recommend Airport transfers Thurrock for reliable and professional School Runs in Purfleet. Their drivers are punctual, friendly and ensure safe journeys for students and families every day. A trusted local transport service.
ReplyDeleteInspire Concepts creates stunning luxury bathrooms in Hatch End, combining elegant design with high quality craftsmanship. Their attention to detail, smart layouts, and premium finishes turn ordinary bathrooms into relaxing, stylish spaces that add comfort and value to any home.
ReplyDeleteBoiler Installation Services offers expert Boiler Installations in Tower Bridge with a strong focus on safety efficiency and reliable performance. Their qualified engineers deliver smooth installations modern boilers and dependable heating solutions for homes and local businesses
ReplyDeleteWEBP to JPG: High-quality, fast, and free image converter.
ReplyDeletehas never been easier or faster than with this method. It’s the perfect way to fix format issues without losing any image detail or clarity
Wonderful blog, thanks for the insight! Overcome sleep disorders with proven medications available online in the UK. Experience better sleep with our secure service and private delivery.
ReplyDeleteBuy Actavis Zopiclone 7.5mg tablet in UK
Buy Zopiclone Tablets Blue in UK
Buy Temazepam 20mg in UK
Best free tool to convert Free WEBP to JPG
ReplyDeleteinstantly. Highly recommended
I was searching for a reliable way to stream and finally decided to Download Castle Mod APK
ReplyDelete. The experience has been amazing so far with zero lag and great quality
🐧 Pudgy Penguins (PENGU): NFT Ecosystem Explained
ReplyDeletePudgy Penguins has evolved from a popular NFT collection into a growing Web3 ecosystem focused on community, digital ownership, and real-world brand expansion.
From NFTs and collectibles to the PENGU token, the project demonstrates how blockchain technology can create value beyond digital art.
Read the full article here: [Pudgy Penguins (PENGU)]